1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New rig! 2001 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowmaster07, Feb 29, 2012.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Hey all! Just wanted to put up a few pictures of my new rig I got. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to plow with it tomorrow morning! Enjoy!

Hopefully I'll get some good storm pics for this thread.

photo (2).jpg

photo (4).jpg

photo (3).jpg

2. plowmaster07

Should tell ya about the truck huh? It's a 2001. Duramax diesel. 102k. Very good condition. And strobes in front and rear along with light bar on top. Waiting on clear strobes to ship so I can swap them for the red ones that are in the truck.

3. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Re-paint plow looks horrid..

4. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

Truck looks good. You will love the power in it. Keep in eye on the injectors though

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice truck!

6. plowmaster07

Yeah... I have a hunch it's the original paint from 04. I'll deal with it for next season.

7. plowmaster07

Thanks man. I've heard of the injector issues and will watch for any issues. From my understanding GM extended the warranty to 200K miles for the Duramax of this era because of the injector problems.

8. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

i like the truck a lot man...the rims look good on it to

9. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

They did extend the miles but you have run out of years for the extended warranty.

I like the new style rims :nod:

10. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

Yup 200k miles or 7 years from date of service, I was 3 weeks away from being out of warranty:D

11. plowmaster07

Thanks guys. Those rims have the winter treads on them. Summer rims are in the basement. Need to get a new set of tires for the summer ones though. Pretty cooked.

After plowing with it..... WOW. Don't think I have much else to say. haha :D

12. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

do you have the heavy duty front coils on it?