1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EPPSLLC, Nov 12, 2008.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Check her out fellas . . . hopefully i'll have letters on her next week and a plow and salter shortly after that!

7.3 power stroke, 6-speed, 4x4, 98k miles!!!!
    Reese Hitch, 5th wheel hitch, brake box, tinted windows
    Paid 9k

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

And what type of plow?:confused:
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Agree what type of plow?

Very nice truck!:waving:
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice truck. that motor and tranny combo is bulletproof. theres a black one for sale around me. except it has 140k for $9,000.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I'mm going to look at a 8' myer in indy this weekend then a 8' myer here locally when i get back . . , I need to find a salter. . . This truck is going to be awesome pulling my big power washing trailer
  6. MaineF250

MaineF250 Senior Member
    from Maine

very nice truck, you will love the power and the tranny. If you have a few bucks (800 or so) it may be a good idea to change the clutch setup on that truck. I just pulled mine apart because it wouldn't shift or go into gear. I bought a Luk clutch setup thinking that was the problem and found my clutch fork had developed stress cracks and broken. Since you will be pushing snow with ityou may want to be taking a look at it. Other than that, I have 130k trouble-free miles
  7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

To bad you are going to put a Meyer on it. Truck looks real nice
  8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Thats a hell of a nice truck for 9K
  9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

clean 99 PSD you have !!!!:cool:
  10. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Great looking Ford.
    Post a photo when you get the plow on it.
  11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That's a great deal for $9K!
  12. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet truck and deal
  13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice truck!
  14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

That looks IDENTICAL to the truck that I just bought too! (well yamaguy is plowing with it this winter).

Mines an auto and doesnt have the bug shield or tinted windows. Nice truck, ill get pics of mine when I officially own it in the spring, LOL
  15. Land Decor Inc.

Land Decor Inc. Junior Member

Can't go wrong with the 7.3 powerstroker. Ran an 1988 F-250 non turbo 7.3, 1995 F-350 7.3, 1999 F-350 7.3, and 2001 F-350 7.3. Great Great motors! Now our trucks wear a bow-tie to work.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

ya this one is a 01 its in pretty good shape ill take some inside pictures tomorrow when i get it cleaned up
  17. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck DJ your going to love the Ford. And the Diesel will be a pulling machine. :waving:
  18. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

9k for that?!? Lucky mofo!! I just looked at a '00 f350 xlt, 4x4, rc/lb, 7.3/auto, 187k on it and the guy is asking $9500!!
  19. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

I have a chrome grille for that truck if you're interested.

Picture 005.jpg
  20. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Nice clean truck!!