1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Ride

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kingwinter, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

So guys, this isn't a big plow truck or anything, but I just picked up this charger for my daily driver, as gas right now just sucks!!! It's RWD, so my truck is still a MUST in the winter.

She's a 2006 3.5 V6 Charger. The V8 would be nice, but this way I could tell myself I'm buying it for better gas mileage. lol.

3.jpg

4.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice.....but how u going to be the king of winter in that?:rolleyes:

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The king needs a chariot to take his princess for a ride.

4. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

beleive it or not, princesses around here don't like riding around in trucks...

But dont worry, I still have my Dakota..... well kinda. Its in the shop right now getting 2k of transmission work done. :cry:

5. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I do believe that would be considered "incest"

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well then i guess u better put the snow chains on, also what type of blade for it?:D

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

He's from Minnesota so it's ok

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice ride. best of luck with it.

9. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

That is sharp