1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Ride

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by harley hauler, Jun 9, 2007.

1. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Hey guys just picked up my new truck last Friday, It's an 07 2500 hd crew cab short bed with the LT2 option package, dual power front buckets,center console, XM radio, Onstar, Home link system, power folding,dimming and heated outside mirrors, the list goes on, 6.0 liter with the 6speed hydramatic trans, 3.73 rear end. For a 2500 this truck rides better than my 150 ext cab. And power Holy S...! If I could figure out how to get my pics from one place to the other I would but I can't I'll keep trying though :dizzy:
  2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Cant wait to see the pictures. If you cant get them on, email them to me and ill post them for you.
  3. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I am jelous. I was looking a couple weeks ago but just cant afford it right now. What dealer did you get it from?
  4. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

I bought it a Knight in Southbridge. A friend of mine knows the G.M. truck listed a 38,9, he gave it to me for cost plus all the rebates it was 23.5 and my truck. I was dealing with one dealer for about four months and they wouldn't break on the numbers. Funny thing is I looked at this truck on Memorial Day, was at the other dealer on sunday playing the numbers game against another quote, still nothing bought the new truck the following day (tuesday) first dealer called and said lets make a deal before the end of the month. I replied by saying too late sign a new truck yesterday!