1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New revamped winter site.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Grassman09, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Residentail & kinda commercial site

Geared more for the residential clients. But we also service medium sized commercial clients too and do sub contracting for other contractors. tymusic

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I didnt say you could use the picture of my house for large driveways 5+ cars.

on a serious note it looks good. if you list it on google maps/business they will send you free ad word coupons.

3. Grassman09

Thank. Sorry about that dean. Thats someones loader too until I can get a pic of my new deere.

What is google maps/business? I have some google SEO stuff done just a few key words. Tons of those co's call me.. Wish I'd get client calls like that.

4. Tubby's Snow Plowing

Tubby's Snow Plowing Senior Member

Great looking site but a lot of grammar and especially spelling errors are present. I realize the spelling is different for English and American English, ie "cheque" and "check". Correcting them (I found a dozen while giving a quick look) will also enhance your professionalism as illustrated by your website and your content displayed.

5. Grassman09

Oh please do send me a PM with what you found wrong grammatically or anything else. We do spell "check" different in Canada you are correct.

Thx,
    Dave.

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good........

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Very Nice website Dave... I would state how your gonna be clearing the driveway tho... Saves a lot of phone calls from clients and I also didnt see anything on there about poly cutting edges.... I wouldnt even go near a residential without a poly edge, Plain and simple

8. Tubby's Snow Plowing

Tubby's Snow Plowing Senior Member

I'll grab a few screenshots and highlight the errors for you today.

9. Grassman09

Thank you.

Even running a add with those rates I still get calls. Can you quote my driveway.:nod: I guess they need to hear it as reading isn't enough. I duno.

Milton will be done with the 6430 and a inverted blower. I'll have to get a quote from Paul on a Teflon edge as regular poly wont peal up hard pack and just glide over.

I do not want to say everything will be done with the 6430 as the trucks can get to the further out places faster then the deere. My contracts do state they can expect some marking. I'll keep you posted I just hate how everyone signs up so late.

Ok thank you. ussmileyflag