1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New resi flyer

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Premier, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

Just got done working on my new resi flyer. what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Looks nice, Maybe a little more accent to your company name. Maybe a different color?

3. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

Are you going to mail or put on doors?

4. Premier

Premier Senior Member

put on doors this year, want to try to tighten up the routes more work less window time more payuppayuppayup

5. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

It's sweet. Good luck this yearpayup

6. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Looks very nice man......Not trying to steal your tread, but do people really pay or even want snow to be hauled away? I could see places of business wanting this done...

7. AA+ Landscaping

A way to get a mailing list is right down the address down when handing the flyers. Mailing the flyers with a price on them will get you a better return. People seem to read mailed flyers more then ones on there mailbox/front door.

8. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

very professional look, should set you apart from the rest, especially the ones scribbled in crayon on looseleaf...yes i've seen it

9. Premier

Premier Senior Member

Yes I have had a few customers want snow removed from there residental property.

Thats not a bad idea, do you have any numbers on return from mailing vs. just haning on the door? I seem to have had pretty good luck just putting them on the door.

what you saw last years flyer :laughing::laughing: ok so i was never that low tech.

10. AA+ Landscaping

Thats not a bad idea, do you have any numbers on return from mailing vs. just haning on the door? I seem to have had pretty good luck just putting them on the door.

I sent out 750 4 times in the spring for mowing and got 35 new lawns and 5 landscaping projects. Last year did door hangers 1000 out 2 new lawns. Note you should also make sure you have a logo on it. You what people to think of your company/logo when they think of snow. Note the more times people see your logo the more they think of your company.Think of it like this when you think of building suppliers you think home depot.( Why?)

11. SDeVoe

SDeVoe Junior Member

Looks great to me; where did you get the background? I would like to find it or something similar somewhere to use, if you can help me, I would appreciate it.