1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Ram Pics - Large Format High Quality

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jjklongisland, Jan 23, 2008.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I dont like it, only because my truck is now out of date ;)
  3. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

Saw it at the Detroit Auto Show today. I'm gonna post some pics of it. I think I like the current body style better though.
  4. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

I think they have an aggresive look but the ground clearance in the front looks very poor. I love the new interiors. The rams interior always seemed a bit bland... I like buttons, lots o buttons... buttons and gauges... The center console looks awesome, I just find it funny that it has one of those tiptronic +/- trannys... I cant wait to see an SRT version...
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  5. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I like them. I like the truck box.
  6. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

I would like to see both a trans temp an turbo boost gages, thats my bigest b---- with dodge's there clusters gages suck,
    Sorry NBI LAwn but your truck was out of date when it was built! (LOL)
  7. TEX

TEX Senior Member

looks good now lets see a 2500 with a CTD
  8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

How about the same body on a 3500 srw 4x4 with a twin turbo cummins!!!!!!! 8speed auto, 4 to 1 low range and selectable lockers and 7000lb front axle like the 5500! I'm dreaming, I know:dizzy:
    Sure does look nice though, even though it's a half ton.
  9. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Front end looks like a Studebaker.
  10. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

x2 i can't wait to see a 2500 or 3500 hopefully they stand a little taller than the 1500's
    are they gong to switch the 2500's and 3500's in 09 too or are they going to wait a year like the 3rd gens. hopefully they juiced up the cummins a little more to get ahead of the d-max and psd:realmad: