1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 13, 2009.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Well I finally got my new pusher. 14ft Protech! Used her last night and it worked awesome! Now all of you that gave me so much crap about using a bucket can settle down. Yes I am going to get a quick tach on it. Shes pretty heavy way out there on that big snow bucket.
    P.S. I am just a laborer for those of you that don't already know that!!!:gunsfiring::gunsfiring:

2. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

we just picked up 3 of the same exact model, take an impact wrench to the bolts on the cutting edge to make sure they are tight because a couple of them came with the bolts pretty loose and the edge was slipping down
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I'll do that! Thanks man. Wish it would fit through the shop door though, it was -28 degrees here this morning!!!!!
  4. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

You know if you go fast enough towards the door....:eek:
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

AWSOME looking pusher
  6. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet pusher! I bought a Pro-Tech too, they work great!

Im sure JD Dave will like the Pro-Tech also....he just bought two Arctic pushers! lol :jester: :waving:
  7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

already tried that with just the snow bucket on! Someone got a little close to the one side while backing in. Maybe to many :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  8. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

sweet pusher that should deffinitely move a little more snow then just the bucket
  9. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

LMFAO! hahaha my boss came close to doing that two years ago haha... it's a good idea tho! NOT!

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

that must be awesome for large lots!
  11. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

awesome i hope to see vids posted soon :salute:
  12. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

My neighbor has an old Cat 966 (I think) and hes got a big blade on it. He goes in kinda sideways with the plow, then straightens out, and drives right in. Its pretty cool to watch.

Looks like a nice setup. Thats a 924 right?
  13. seventwenty

seventwenty Member

Ohhh you did it now. You'll scare all the snow away with that thing :(
  14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

haha, looks like I already did! That 1-3 we where suppose to get yesterday afternoon turned into 1/2 inch.
  15. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I was wondering who bought that! I noticed it was gone last week from Berts, all they have left now is the smaller one. You notice they have like 15-20 spreaders out there... I see a summer deal coming on those...

Thanks for scaring the snow away. I enjoy the break. Sucks butt how cold it is though.
  16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good 4x4!! I really did annoy me watching you plow with a bucket. LOL
  17. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Looks nice. I ran a 950 with a pusher on a quick attach and didnt like it. I would rather it be out on the bucket because you can stack alot higher. Being right on the end of the arms make the tires hit the snowbank to early. Just my opinion.
  18. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

i got 2 2005 new holland lw270.b loaders with 6 yard buckets. the buckets are not a quick attach. Can i get a pro tech that will go right on the bucket? this loader is the same size as a 973 cat
  19. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

LOL not everyone can be as fortunate as you dave :cool:

pusher looks great.
  20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They come standard with bucket mount.