1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Pull Plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Oct 6, 2000.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking plow - but, no way I'm paying $25 to look at their video. There's other products on the market that don't want me to pony up dough to "look" at their product.

3. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Still haven't bought the idea of dragging a plow behind a truck. I guess the spreader should be put in the front? Hmmm, sand then plow . . .

4. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

I agree with John, I refuse to pay $25.00 to see a video on any equipment. If they want to sell it bad enough, send the video out free to everyone that asks for one.

If the product is that good, they will recupe the cost of the video when they sell the equipment. Hell, the price of the video is already figured in the price of the plow.

5. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Pro-Tech will send you a dozen videos if you ask the right way. You'll get one just for calling them. No charge.

6. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

This the one I saw while browsing the other day and thought It really looks easy to reproduce for my own use using an old plow blade.

7. Lazer

Lazer Senior Member

Because I am abreast on all snow-removal equipment pertentant to my business, I have sent the REFUNDABLE $25.00.

Obviously the thing is a toy that I would never use, but there may be 1 or 2 good aspects about it that I can apply to my custom-built equipment.