1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Products Coming?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by k1768, Feb 12, 2015.

1. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

From marketing email:

While this winter rages on in pockets of the country, the team at BOSS is preparing to announce the new products for next season. While we can't tell you what they are just yet, we can tell you we just finished up our new product photo shoot and in the coming weeks you will start to hear us announce some of the new products. A full product unveiling will happen at the NTEA Work Truck Show taking place March 4th-6th at the Indianapolis Convention Center. You can visit BOSS at booth #625. Free show passes are also available!

Let the wild guesses begin! :popcorn:
  2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I vote a 1.5 yard VBX spreader will be on the list of new stuff, and possibly with hinged doors instead of the tarp.
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

New boss lawn mower.

Might just have to take the drive down.
  4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

How bout a Vee shovel?
  5. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

6. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Probably a Boss version of a wideout
  7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Liquid System or a Snow Blower........
  8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Going to go back to a chain lift......

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think a boss plow frame with a paddle snowblower system.
  10. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

Boss will be offering Down pressure on their plows
  11. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Beanz is right. My dealer just told me that they're bringing out a wideout/Revolution type of plow.
  12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Someone should tell them to build a better a-frame

My guess a gas power snow shovel with pull start
  13. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

A wideout style plow would be awesome. I would look forward to what Boss would do in an attempt to "one up" the competition. I actually wish they would retool their v-plows so that the rubber bump stop is no longer needed and update their electrical so that its easier to interface with my truck. I'm not sure I see them adding another bulk spreader due to the fact that the one they have already fits in short beds and long beds alike and decreasing the size would save almost no weight. I could however see them adding a hinged lid. I wish they would come out with a 12' low pro skid steer pusher but I think that is very unlikely considering how few skids can handle a 12' pusher. Perhaps the rapidly growing compact wheel loader market could make a 12' low pro skid steer style pusher a reality sooner rather than later. I'm betting they will continue to offer more stainless steel plow options as well. A couple of weeks and we'll all know for sure!!!
  14. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

I think probably a wideout style of a plow. A bigger salt spreader, maybe a stainless steel one? And maybe a snow blower for a skidsteer. Just my thoughts
  15. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Wireless multiplex controls, Down pressure, a new manifold, a Boss branded snowblower line, larger capacity spreaders and new stickers with the TORO name included.
  16. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

New black sticker for the plow.
  17. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

But no stainless steel wings. ;)
  18. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I hope it's a power plow!!!!
  19. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

That would be nice for the red plows and really nice for the stainless. The current decals on the stainless blades look gawdy in my opinion because of the red in them. They would have been better off using only white or a white/black combo IMO.
  20. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member