1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Product Videos

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Nov 7, 2011.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

How are you gonna offer videos without showing the products in action! :cry:

3. Protech Inc.

WIPensFan,

You make a great point and trust me we have thought about that. We plan on getting tons of footage this winter of these new products in action. These new products have been winter tested and are backed by Pro-Tech's promise of offering the most durable and highest quality products in the industry. Thanks for the insight.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

That snow blade looks nice. What sizes does it come in? Whats the price range? Does it have the ability to apply down pressure?

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the response ProTech. I look forward to the action videos.Thumbs Up

6. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Love seeing the new products, I think the snowblade has some great points to offer. I see it fitting in between the horst 3200 series and the kage system. Also love the online ordering, as well as seeing how much you guys have left in inventory. Just looking at what I can see the sides look a little thin, and maybe could there be an option for power wings? Is it a direct connect or chain lift?

Just sharing some feedback as a consumer. Also would love to see some action videos this winter.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  7. Protech Inc.

Ford6.9

Thanks for the feedback and ideas about the power wings. The Sno Blade is a free floating design chain lift so that it can follow the countour of the surface. It is a municipal style push frame so you have a wider pressure zone. Looking forward to some snow so we can get those videos up!

8. Protech Inc.

Sno Crete,

The blade comes in 90' and in 108' models It is a free floating design so that it can follow the contour of the surface. Down pressure can be applied but is not ideal for pushing when you take the design into account. We just launched a pricing calculator on www.gotpushers.com that provides pricing on all Pro-Tech products. Thanks for the interest!

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Thanks.

Its good to see "end user input" being implemented into your products.