1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Product idea...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CyberJay, Jan 23, 2005.

1. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

Or maybe it exsists, but I couldn't find one.

So when I plow I have my phone, plow control, food, drink, list of jobs, time sheet, pens, digital camera, work gloves, and a considerable sized garbage bag. All this crap generally flies around the cab when I hit a snowbank too hard.

How about a nice ABS plastic console that holds all this stuff and mounts to the passenger seat using the seat belt. Adjustable, SECURE drink holders, a place for the plow controller, so you don't have to mount it to the dash. You could even have a waste basket that goes into the passenger footwell.

Now someone make it for me, and I'll only take 10% for royalties. payup :D

28hrs in the truck.. I had to think about something.
  2. SnowyPennsylvan

SnowyPennsylvan Junior Member

If you were to go to www.Galls.com or some other website that sells emergency vehicle stuff, you'd probably be able to find something that meets your needs. They have all kinds of organizer type things that sit on your front seat, and replacement consoles.
  3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

4. Go Pats

Go Pats Junior Member

Easy Solution

I bring my girlfriend with me and say hold this ... read this to me, take a picure of ... answer that. Best of all, she mounts to the passenger seat with a seatbelt.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  5. trying to make

trying to make Member

well you answered part of the problem go pats.But how do you feel about sharing 10 percent of this awesome organizer with cyber jay. :)