1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Product Announcement

Discussion in 'Avalanche Box Plows' started by Avalanche, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce a new skid steer model. A light duty skid steer pusher, the new SSET-XX model is perfect for use with smaller skid steers or where a heavey duty pusher is not required. It features a steel trip edge, driven by powerful extension springs. 30 feet tall, it is available in six, eight and 10 foot widths. It delivers a big pusher performance for a small pusher price.

[​IMG]
    Please contact us if you have any inquiries.

Amanda

1-800-232-6950 x227
    www.avalancheplow.com

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

30feet tall? I think you mean inches but sounds and looks good
    What's ate they priced at ??

3. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

X2 :drinkup:

4. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

wow! ill have to put a sunroof in my case and stand on my seat to see over that bad boy.

5. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

YES! We do mean 30 inches, NOT feet. Our apologies.

The prices will vary given the local dealership in your area. To find a dealer in or closest to your area, please send us an e-mail at sales@avalancheplow.com, or you can send us a private message via this site.

Thanks,

Amanda