1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Pro Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I found a set of Pro Wings I had parchased for a truck 3 years ago. They are new and still in the box. First $100.00 gets them.

2. Metro Lawn

It says they will fit any steel plow up to 8.5'

3. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Are they sold Metro ?? Did you get my PM & e-mail ?

Thanx Filer

4. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

if ther are complete I will take them I live in Jackson Mi maybe we can meet somwhere

517-812-7464

5. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Il also buy

6. Metro Lawn

New Pro Wings

These are still availible. Please do not ask to meet somewhere ect. I have been stood up twice doing this. These are brand new, never installed, and complete in original box. I paid $165.00 plus tax at Angelo's 3 years ago. Can be picked up in Eastpointe or Troy, Michigan only. Call John 586 634-2904

7. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

i want them but you live 4 hours away
    shipping?

8. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

John, I called you on the phone remember ? I also sent you a PM & and e-mail like you requested. Iam very serious about buying them form you & can paypal you NOW.

You never got back to me bud.

Please e-mail me at filer_01@yahoo.com with a total including shipping & I will paypal you after work bud.

Thanx Filer

PS. Check your PM please.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2004
  9. Metro Lawn

jrich01 - I PMed you back.. I went to columbus on Saturday and was going to see if that would make it easier for you to meet me, but you never called me. Where are you located?

filer - I am having trouble trying to find shipping because of the weight. Still researching options, unless you want to arrange the shipping. Let me know.

10. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Ashtabula, Ohio
    Sorry never got the message

11. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Metro ............ can you ship them to a friend for me & I'll arrange for them to get to me from him ?

I would want them shipped to ;

Rolfe, IA

Thanx Filer

12. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Metro Lawn are these sold yet or not ?? you don't reply to my PM's bud ?????

13. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Still waiting... Plz get back to me

14. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

i picked them up yesterday