1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New pro wings for cheap

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Harleychvy, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Harleychvy

Harleychvy Senior Member

Got my new wings tonite, found them in a local swap magazine. Guy was asking 90 for them, offered 60, settled at 75. Pretty good deal for brand new wings. Started putting them on. Only issue i'm having so far is at the bottom of the Boss plow, the rib on the bottom, I dont like the way the bolts are sitting, so I think I will weld the bottom brackets on. I have them on a straight Boss 7'6", are you guys having to modify the rubber to go aroung to cutting edge?

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

you need to have the rubber in front of the cutting edge... how you will keep it in front is beyond me... im going to order a set of poly edges from cpw when i need to replace the blade cutting edge. I also welded the brackets on, thought it was much easier that way.