1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Pro Comp Rims and Tires

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ProWorkz.com, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I just picked up some new summer rims and tires........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even though my old 94 Cummins Dodge is just a work truck. I got to have it looking good....!!!!

Dave

2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Think I am going to get a set of painted wheels for the winter. buts in the summer gots to show the bling you no 44" wheels 40'' wide. just kidding but I do like to make the truck shine for the summer. Looks good though with the Charcoal.

3. shine

Yeah I hear you. My truck is all work..... But my car is all shine....

[​IMG]

4. firelwn82

very nice:dizzy:

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

:cry: So nice!:cry:

6. Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys. My wife just gave me the ok to get her a NEW 06 Dodge Quad Cab Diesel 4 x 4 :nod: . I am going to go for the same look as my work truck. Dark grey, black rims, limo tint, ect... Man can a guy be so lucky.... Two Cummins Diesels in the same driveway..!!!!!

Dave

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great. I have a set of BFG M/T's on Eagle Alloy wheels that I run in the summer and put my Pro-Comp's and stockers on for the winter. No problem in making your work truck look good in the summer.

8. firelwn82

wish I had your wife, except give me a psd

9. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

IMHO it's a shame to run black rims on anything for show.... abuse like winter, yeah but not summer. Give me a set of Outlaw's.... show some shine under their! Now I'm not talking put 28's with 2 inch side walls.... just some chrome. Atleast shiny center caps...