1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new price

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by sfarnsworth, Jan 1, 2013.

1. sfarnsworth

sfarnsworth Junior Member
    from 01420

Hey guys
    new lot 3 separate lots same location no obstacles about 55000 sq ft thinking $450.00 per push no matter how much ????? what u think

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

got a pix?

3. sfarnsworth

sfarnsworth Junior Member
    from 01420

no not right now

4. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

If you can get a little better than 350 dollars an acre to plow, good for you. I know price varies for location to location, but here I get about 90 to 100 dollars per acre.

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Sounds expensive, $150??? for 1-3" $450 should cover 8-10". All depends how the contract is written, is it a zero tolerance on the lot and sidewalks for that price?

6. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Sounds good to me. maybe a bump up for 12" plus snowfalls in 24 hours or less

Why the F would some one ever plow for 90 bucks a acre?? my trucks will never in a million years run for those numbers.

7. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

We can plow an open acre in an hour with our wideouts... $130.00 per hour would be better IMO

8. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I could plow all 3 lots with one truck in about 1-1.5hrs. I'd say $150 to get it and $225 to pad it if you don't care about getting it.

I have a wide open 80k sq ft lot that takes 1hr and we get $225. There is back dragging from about 60ft of doors and a loading dock. Our 8611s cover 65-80k sq ft per hr depending on the operator and the lot.