1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New, pls help! Wiring harness questions.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Apogee, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Apogee

Apogee Junior Member
    from Ontario

I just bought an 8 foot fisher plow, with minute mount, off kijiji (I know....sigh).

I'm realizing now it didn't come with "push plates" or a truck-side wiring harness. The plow side harness is there, and pump etc, and I did get a joystick control, but none of the "isolater" or light interface stuff. I guess my question is, is the truck side stuff vehicle specific, or is there a generic one? And where's the best place to get one....?

To add insult to injury, it's too big for my truck, but to sell it, I figure I better get some truck-side electronics...

Little newbie help pls!
  2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Dont bother getting push plates or wiring to sell it, they are truck specific.
  3. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

brad's right, you don't want to buy all that stuff just to sell it if you don't know what whoever's buying it has for a truck. you should probably just sell it as what it is (plow only + control).