1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pearlsnap1, Feb 10, 2010.

1. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

I have been creeping around this site for about two months. I have found a lot of useful information that has helped me decide on what plow to get. We do not get many snows a year so we do not need a super heavy duty plow. I just go in a 7'6" western midweight plow to put on a 1996 gmc z71. the plow looks great. I got the plow from arista truck systems out of Grand Rapids, MI. great company saved me a ton of money. i will get pictures up in a day we are installing it right now

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

welcome to the site and happy plowing

3. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

NICE PLOW!! All the best! Let us know what ya think of the Midweight.

4. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

thanks hopefully i will be able to use it this year so far it has gone togather really well

5. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

here she is what do you think

i phone.jpg

6. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

looking good

7. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Looks good, I like the big western sticker.

8. 05ram

05ram Member

Good luck with the new plow! Just a quick question, why not the HTS? I have an 05 ram 1500 and cannot make up my mind between the two. How did you decide?

9. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

when i bought it they were sold out of the hts i probally will not get to use it untill next winter

10. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

I have heard that the western midweight is a more heavy duty plow

11. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

well i am probally going to have to wait until next year to try my plow it is going to hit 60 tommrow, but i am picking up a new super z next week