1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Feb 15, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

:D Got a basically new 8'6 Pro Plus Ultra today

Now to spend some $$ on the front end :cry:
    Cognito UCA's + support kit, Xtreme HD Tie-Rods & Bilstien shocks all the way around

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow. I saw the thread yesterday. Man... you didn't waste any time getting down there to pick it up. :D
  3. deere13

deere13 Member

nice plow but are you going to put the plastic trim on the bumper back on.
  4. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

at what school was this picture taken?
  5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Nice rig. Looks like your pup is eager to hit the road!
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahahaaa not at all! I've been looking for a nice 8'6 pro+ for a while now...8' is a pita on circular drives.

hell no that crap looks UGLY

um Stony Brook?

Yah, shes a 6yr old chocolate lab, had her mother too so I've had her since the day she was born. She LOVES to go for rides haha
  7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Looks good but put that lover valence back on. Truck looks ugly with out it.
  8. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Ohh your the guy from lawnsite.... JJ somthing correct?
  9. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Paint those mounts too! Jeez! ;)
  10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i think it looks better without it..........

yeppp jjlmc....but I dont play around on there any more....site is full of kids and retards haha

hahaha I will in the spring...I was thinking of going forrest green to match the truck or maybe orange...idkkkk
  11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow Jared, hope you have a good season
  12. pun299

pun299 Junior Member

That thing is nice, looks sweet on your truck. You should hopefully get to play with tonight or tomorrow. How many plowing accounts do you have now? Is this one getting lettered up?
  13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

plow looks great. my bilstein 5100 have been on backorder for over 3 weeks. will get them next week most likely. Called today and got another 5% knocked off the price for the wait. The deal for them gets better and better it is just taking a little longer then anticipated.
  14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yah hopefully! calling for up to 6" here. I have around 20-25 resi's and 1 small condo. I also help my buddy plow out a few banks and a VERY large strip mall. His business partner left him 2 years ago and took all the pushers so now I windrow it out towards the curbs and one of his guys stacks with a 2 year old case 580 :D

thanx! yah I'm going to do all the front end work sooner then later now that I have the 8'6 lol have you or will you be doing anything else to your front end besides the bilsteins?
  15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

ohhh i forgot to post this picture of my current warning lights. I have 2 of these slultras on the back rack for now. I'm ordering a pro-tech backrack soon and will be mounting a whelen patriot on it and putting the slultras on the sides of my rear bumpers.

16. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

don't want to burst your bubble but..first thing i notice was the chocolate lab!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe who is that? i have 3..
  17. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the light in windshield?
  18. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

lol, dont f*ck with front end sh*t just yet, the 8'6" is only like 30lbs heavier than the 8' if that. Put that valence back on you hack! LOL jk.
  19. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'll have the front end shyt done by next winter :D

Its a dual amber LED with like 20+ settings....its not a whelen but I've had it for 3yrs now with zero problems
  20. murraysnow

murraysnow Junior Member
    from morton

looks good