1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Arloslawn, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

Hey guys,
    This is my first winter plowing and I bought a 1990 2500 with an old cable plow (which keeps breaking) Spent 700 last week and she's in the shop right now :mad:

I'm just wondering if I should get a new 7 1/2 foot snowdogg and have piece of mind or should I be cheap and keep the old one and keep fixing it?

I was also wondering if the 6 foot blade would probably be too small.

2. myke258

myke258 Junior Member

Snow Dogg HD75

You might want to get a HD75, I put one on a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500, I had some minor issues however I have to tell you the Buyers rep Scott Moorman and another gentleman Eric have resolved any issues I had. I have never seen a company stand behind their product as well as this company has. If you buy a snow dogg and it has problems other than abuse you will have no problems getting your issues resolved. I give this company AAA+++++++++++++++:D