1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by rjnjr1019, Dec 11, 2008.

1. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

not sure if it will go thru
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Umm what :confused:
  3. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

i was trying to post a pic

truck 004.jpg
  4. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Nice rig! You may find the stock 20" rubber is not aggressive enough for plow duty, there are alternatives availabile.
  5. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

we where talking about this about a week ago i said i was having this put on and here it is. I was thinking I had a old chevy that had a plow on it and had bigger tires on it and i dont remeber having any problems with that. I wont be doing a whole lot with this truck anyways so i guess ill wait and see what happens the first time out with it.

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Don't forget about lots of weight in the rear. Pushing in 2wd will save a lot of stress on the driveline. You will enjoy plowing with the truck and it will give you lots of hours of dependable snow removal.

As for the 20" debate, sure they will get the job done. But the tires were not designed stricly for work. You can play a game of golf wearing sport sandals and have a good round. But turn up on a tournament day and some people might try to pursuade you in getting some golf shoes.