1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DuallySnoPusher, Oct 12, 2007.

1. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Here in my new Western 9' ProPlus, first time i hooked it up was today. I still have to add the air bags and remove the shoes but you get the idea. I also have coming a set of Western wings and a deflector. I will post pics when they arrive.

Sorry the pics are so small i don't know how to make them bigger

LowFront.jpg

1.jpg

Angle.jpg

FrontCrop1.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking set up. You are going to enjoy the wings. I have a set on my plow(non Western). I also have the same size truck as you just a Chev. I plow some tight spots and it's not that bad.

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great lookin truck and plow :D

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice pics.
    When you resize with photoshop go to 'save for web' or something like that and enter dimensions like 600 x 800 or what you want and itll be the size you want.

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Turned out very nice buddy!wesport

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures look Good. Did you install it your self? If you want to PM me ill send you my email and ill post the pictures for you. Let me know.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Big plow, very sharp. How wide will it be when you add the wings? I would think 10+ feet but i am not sure

8. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Yea i installed everything myself,its really not that hard. Im not sure how much the wings will add maybe a foot or foot and half. It should push some snow, well i hope we get snow!!!!

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good thats a nice size plow