1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowbrdr360, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Heres a couple pics of my new plow and my sidewalk monster! Timbrens should be here next week, but it doesnt squat too much as it is:gunsfiring:

Let me know what ya think!
  2. Snowbrdr360

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Truck and plow look great. I could really use one of those sidewalk machines.

The Western flags have to go. They will drive you nuts when driving.:dizzy:
  4. smitty3903

smitty3903 Junior Member

Nice set up those will move some snow
  5. Snowbrdr360

The polaris does great! Powers through just about anything I can throw at with 700cc's, and the EFI is awsome, fires right up and is ready to go!
  6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

what tires are those on your truck, and how does the truck handle the plow weight
  7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great to me! :salute:
  8. Snowbrdr360

Handles the weight like a champ with the bars cranked a bit, im sure the timbrins will help even more! The tires are BFG All Terrain TA/KO in 285/70/17, so far nothin beats em!
  9. turfs up

turfs up Junior Member

BFG tires

I was just looking at those tires the other day at Sam's Club! My Dodge came with Michelins, (Very soft and too much of a street tread.) However, I really liked the BFG's but they only had them in "C" load range. We do a lot of heavy hauling and my Michelins are "E" range. What DID you have on your truck, or are those what came with it? I liked the tread but I need the extra load capacity.
  10. Snowbrdr360

My truck had the cheesy stock Brisgestone Dueller AT's but to my luck they were recalled, I just had to pay the difference:waving:
  11. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

nice truck. I have the same truck . love its . pro plow getting installed wednesday. do you have any pic's of the front without the plow? how much of the air dam did they cut? please post pic's if you have them . thanxs
  12. Snowbrdr360

Ill snap a few tomorrow, the air damn is interesting.... I trimed a bit more than I had to by mistake, but I have a spare I plan to do a better job on. I did the install myselfpayup
  13. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

awesome. great job on the installation. i was going to install mine but time is tight for me family expanding with a new commer in 2 weeks . so house crazy! quick question who notified yopu about ur tire recall. i have same tires and not hurd a peep about a recall.
  14. Snowbrdr360

There were not many recalled, you likely were not affected if you havent heard from GM, it was only 250-300 sets from what the dealer told me (this was last september). Heres a few pics of the front, like I said, we trimemd too much but I have a spare valance to put on when I get arround to it.

15. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Just have a quick question for you. do you have any problems taking the shoes or rams what ever that term is call. the place the plow attaches to the vehicle.( you take it off for better ground clearance. sorry about the post long riugh day at work.
  16. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

BFGs come in D and E, even in that size there. Sams has a limited selection, go into any good tire store, or a 4 wheel parts if you have one close by and they will get you what you need.

I also suggest the new pro-comp Xtreme ATs. I have those on my truck now and they are a nice hybred directional between a AT and a MT. 10 ply, tough sidewalls, and unbelively almost noise free on the roads.

BTW, nice truck and quad. I was out plowing some residential on my atv and I realised its to freakin cold for to plow with it. Guess I should look for another compact truck to do driveways.
  17. MLLC

MLLC Member
    from MA

Looks Great! i am jelous of that setup, the truck looks so good with that plow.
  18. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

the western plows are really good
  19. corey1977

corey1977 Member
    from maine

is that a moose plow on the atv?
  20. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I have the same hook up for my 9.5 V and you just pull a cotter style pin (you can see it in the close up) and slide the bracket off. Very easy and you will get more ground clearance (and a little better look).