1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snoking, Oct 30, 2006.

1. snoking

snoking Senior Member

looking for a price on 32 series 10 foor stainless mold board.

switched 3 years ago to sno-way and love em....way better than the old ones....no converting to 100% sno-way

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Erik,

Thanks for your business, we do appreciate it. More and more people are making the switch to Sno-Way each year as our sales growth has continued to outpace industry sales growth.

Call Bob Cutler at Muskegon Brake in Muskegon 231.733.0874. He is a very good Sno-Way dealer and his prices are very competitive. You can also check our website for other dealers in your area.

3. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

I just made the switch from Fisher to Sno-way this year and I can't wait until it snows. I just got an 8.5' 32 series with stainless steel moldboard, down pressure and wireless remote installed for a little over $5000. My dealer also removed all my old Fisher components and stored my old plow for me until I sold it for nothing, now that's what I call excellent dealer support. The Fisher dealer wanted to charge me to remove the old hardware, and then charge me to install a new plow.

4. snoking

snoking Senior Member

cool

32 series 10 foot cost me 4300 done out the door

5. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

Was that installed or cash and carry?

6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Erik,

Have you actually purchased the plow? If so, Sno-Way thanks you for your business. Who did you get such a good price from. Did that include down pressure and installation? What other options did that include? That is an excellent price.

7. snoking

snoking Senior Member

undercarrage onlyinstalled. i run all live hydros so i wire it myself.

i wont say where because i know everyone doesnt get that price.but if iy werent for Bob id still be 100 percent boss, now i only run boss vees on trucks with no backblades. all others have soway 10's on them....

awsome product

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

So that price didn't include hydraulics?

9. snoking

snoking Senior Member

yes...it did

i have a pump if some one needs it