1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kemmer, Dec 29, 2005.

1. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Just got it today, didnt have to do change the torsion bars and i currently have no ballast in it either, but ill probably put 300# in

8ft ultra with the handheld control

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

3. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

nice man! let us know how it works out for you?

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

very nice set up. looks like it will make you lots of money payup

5. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Nice setup!!! I also run an 8' ultra, its a great working plow.

6. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

thanks guys, hopefully the next couple of months will bring lots of snow

7. somm

somm Senior Member

real nice truck and setup.

8. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

took it out for a small spin on new years eve, we only got about a 1- 1.5 so i couldnt go out (2" trigger):cry: . but atleast i got to party instead:drinkup:

IMG_3871.2.jpg

9. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Very Nice. Do you have your own jobs lined up or are you going to be doing subcontract work? Seems kind of late in the season to put a plow on the truck?

10. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

ya i have my own jobs, all residential, i own a landscaping company and we've been using snowblowers to take care of them for the past couple of years, finally got a plow this year. Starting a late season advertising campaign to try to get a couple more accounts and have been talking to some friends about occasionally subbing

11. matts lawncare

matts lawncare Junior Member

looks great! check into the backdrag edge makes a huge difference for the driveways.

12. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Good choice.
    [​IMG]

13. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

matts lawncare- ive looked into the western backdrag blade but ive heard it doesn't really help b/c it gets packed with snow, if you have one id like to get your im put, but me and another member are working on building our own flip down blade

14. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Nice setup. Just get some ballast in there and you'll be good to go!

15. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

Very very nice. You do need some ballast though. It'll make it work better.

16. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

Very very nice. You do need some ballast though. It'll make it work better and drive safer. (And you won't look ignorant when driving down the road)

17. matts lawncare

matts lawncare Junior Member

the edge is new to me this season, as is the plow but in the short amount of time i have gotten to use it i love it it has done a great job for me especially on packed down snow as the season goes on i will be happy to give updates

18. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Hmmm, I see a flush mounted scanner setup that looks sweet, and ...hmmm an Ipod with a connecting wire coming out of the dash. Looks like some toys there.

19. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

ksland, ya i got some toys, hard wired ipod that runs off the truck, controls, charges, turns on/off, also got the scanner in their and a back up camera

20. carsoncity

carsoncity Member

now you needs some wings.