1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MJM Landscaping, Nov 28, 2005.

1. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Well I finally decided on a plow for my 2004 F150. I went with the BOSS 7'6. Just got it installed. Looks good I think I made the right choice. All this truck will be doing is driveways. It is a regular cab shortbed FX4 so it should do pretty well. I will try and post some pics.

2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Nice choice. That truck is a perfect size for driveways. Good luck!

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Get some pics of your fleet up! Not a bad choice on the Boss. I chose fisher for the trip edge for the V, would suck being in V with the Boss' full trip moldboard!

4. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

I'll take pics tomarrow.

5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

nice

sounds real nice, take it easy and be safe

6. Thebosssnowplow

Thebosssnowplow Member
    from pa

Nice setup, We installed a bunch on the new 150 and it carries it nice. Good luck.

7. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

Ya I probably won't even use this truck my employee will. I might steal it once or twice and try it out

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005