1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow will it snow???????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lazerslicer, Dec 15, 2006.

1. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

JUST BOOUGHT A BOSS 8'2 POLY V-BLADE FOR MY CHEVY AFTER LINNING UP ALOT OF WORK AND NOW THAT I SPENT THE MONEY THERES NO SNOW IN SIGHT GO FIGURE......I ALSO HAVE A 7.5 MEYERS E-60 THAT WORKED JUST FINE LAST YEAR BUT I GOT SCARED THINKING I COULDN'T GET ALL THE WORK DONE THAT I HAVE LINED UP....... FIGURES U SPEND THE MONEY AND GET A DRY SEASON:angry: ..........SO FAR THAT IS,, HERE IN SOUTHEAST MI..

2. starc

starc Senior Member

my freakin' ears....

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

It will not snow. You should not have bought the plow. Now we know the culprit for lack of snow this year. Thanks a lot, Lazerslicer.

4. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

Want to sell the E-60 by any chance, if so send me a PM

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man ive been out doing snow dances and now i know why theyre not working

6. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

what r u putting it on?

i take it your putting it on a dodge truck? how much u looking to spend i think i can point u in the right direction............

7. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

yep it only snows when your equipment is sloppy or not ready.

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Why in the hell are you yelling? Also, there is a whole nother forum to ***** about the weather...

9. Flake Chaser

Flake Chaser Member
    from CT

Yeah I'm sending him all my bills. It never fails though you buy a new plow and it doesn't snow. It will snow I just hope it does before I drain the account:cry:

10. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

Technically, it's not winter YET. Don't worry, this will all be a distant memory in three weeks. Nevermind Chris Angel, my prediction is as real as it gets.

3 weeks and you'll be back plowing with a BMW plow truck from all the mula you'll be making.

It never fails, when it starts out mild, we end up getting slammmmmed. Last year started out great and I didnt plow once in March...not once.

Now, we aren't plowing in December but will end up plowing until the end of April.payup payup payup

11. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

The first year I had my own plow truck it didn't snow till JAN 3rd.
    Then it didn't stop till late March. With Lake Erie still open and the water warmer then usual. Lake Effect snow can come fast and heavy around here his year .