1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow Video Just Posted

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by merrimacmill, Sep 14, 2009.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I know... I was very hesitant to post it all spring and summer because I have a few lousy shots in there... But I've been longing for snow for awhile now, and I imagine most others on here are too so I thought I'd put it up for some snow entertainment for you all. And no, thats not me in the beginning or end, thats a friend of mine who works for me.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlYsn4rYmcc

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlYsn4rYmcc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlYsn4rYmcc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

great video. Very well put together

3. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Nice job. I have to learn how to do that.

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Spectacular Vid! :salute:

& thanx for the TEASE lol

5. MaineF250

MaineF250 Senior Member
    from Maine

def not a chevy guy but i love those srw 3500 GM trucks

6. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Definitely a great video. We'll timed with the stack busting! You made snow plowing look....epic. Good to see your guys takin a nap verses falling asleep at the wheel. If I was a graphics design/video editing instructor, you'd get an A+ brother.

7. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

dude awesome video. the music and everything was spot on. good promo video
    how do you like the boss plow

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I got to ask...I wonder this everytime I see "plowing videos" posted where do you guys find the time to film while plowing? Where about get out get it done and get home... I can't imagine finding time to waste to film it or take a picture or anything!

9. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Have someone ride along with you to take pics/videos for a few hours. Or, we have some lots that are done after the main storm has finished thus there is more time and no deadline to finish. Make it fun, get some pics/video!

Sometimes it takes some of the stress out of the job :)

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey, that's a great video. Good time to put it up. We're all getting the itch pretty badly. That's some nice equipment you have there. Obviously you've worked hard and smart to get set up with the right stuff. And it's nice to finally see someone who knows how to strap down a sander. I'm the only guy around here that does it that way. Everyone else has four short straps/chains straight down.

I like the truck smashing through the pile. Obviously just for fun. If you can't have a little fun plowing snow, might at as well stay home.

I have a rubber flap on my plow. It helps some when it's real light and fluffy. But when you're stacking at the end of a long run it just gets messy.

11. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

Nice vid.

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

great vid merrimac...nice job, always love to see ur vids.

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

another good video. loves the videos keep making them!!! what program do you use to put these together?

14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Great vieo. I'm going to tape me plowing this winter.

15. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

GREAT vid! Made me excited for winter!!!!

16. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Way to make everyone more antsy to get plowing! j/k great video I can't wait!:salute:

17. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Great vid!!!! I have told my wife she has to come take some pics and vids of plowing this winter (actual action shots)....Thanks again for the teaser:D

18. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

I got a little choked up on that one!

19. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

sweet video!! can't wait

20. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

What radio is on that dash?

Is it hobby use or company use?