1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow Video for this year!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by merrimacmill, Dec 27, 2008.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Heres my first video of the year, planning on doing more. A little different approach than last years videos. I cannot fuiger out how to get rid of the black at the end though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8eN5iVk-2k

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8eN5iVk-2k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8eN5iVk-2k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

nice vid how do u like the little deere?

3. merrimacmill

from MA

She's a good machine. I would like more lift height, and capacity a lot of the times, but it has its place. It can fit most anywhere, for its size has a fair amount of power, and is lightweight. I'll always keep her around, but I am looking at getting a larger machine in addition right now.

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

have u thought of an SS?

5. merrimacmill

from MA

Ya, I have. But my next machine will have a rear mount snow blower for doing a large amount of drives, so skid steer is out.

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

got cha i plow with a skid right now and i love it it's a Gehl 2 speed, w/ a Vplow very nice and quick...

7. merrimacmill

from MA

Ya, they look like pretty efficient machines for that purpose. I've often tossed around the idea of buying a higher hour machine for cheap money and using it to load salt in the winter, and load mulch in the summer.

8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

yea they are great for that... i mulch a church and i just bring the skid to the pile there and than go threw the parking lot.. it's nice with the 2nd gear

9. merrimacmill

from MA

ya we use the little deere for that on site all the time since there's no grass rip up. I'll even load 3 wheel barrows at a time with it. But I'm talking loading mulch in the yard into my dump truck.

10. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

ohh got cha
    yea if it stays in one spot and it's ur shop oh they will work great!

11. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

nice vid. alot of great shots. i like when u had the guy in your bed lookin over the cab. keep em comin, and good luck with your season.

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great vid....i love it!:waving:

13. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

very nice work

14. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Delicious.... very good stuff man!

15. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

Where were you when you shot those 10 wheelers at 0:55? I think I learned to drive a Semi on the last truck, with the plow up.

16. merrimacmill

from MA

I was driving down rt 1 going into seabrook from sailsbury, ma.

17. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

great video man that henderson looks damn good and looks like the boss v treated u well on the dumper im getting my fisher poly caster probally in the next 2 weeks my boss just got me a bedliner for my truck so the spreader is next and hes also talking about adding some leafs on the back to handle the weight so one day well have to put em side by and compare em how much urs hold?

18. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

nice job, great video

19. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

what is the song for the video?

20. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Good job on the video. How did you like the Boss V?