1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. just got this one last fall got the plow on it just before the first snow storm hit. ill have to get some pics with the plow on didnt get any last year while plowing.

100_0946.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

one things for sure...

they don't build'em like they used to! looks like a work horse to me

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice rig. cant wait to see what the boss looks like hanging off the front of it :cool:

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice Truck ........... Good Luck With It And Is It A Diesel?

5. yeh it definitally a good work horse its the HD model to witch is cool. handles the boss nicely the front doesnt like even sag still thinking of adding a 2" leaf spring in front make it all level. its just gas with the 351 in it really wish was the diesel always wanted one but gas to exspensive right now for one.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I wanna see pics of that 10 foot back blade it says you have for it.

7. didnt get to use it on this truck last year still have to get the brackets welded on the truck an a pump for the blade yet hoping to get that thing going on the truck this year. kind of sucks right now i have to manually put the wings out one these days will put hydraulics on it.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck, white is my fav colour.:drinkup:

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck! To bad its not a diesel... but the 5.8 isn't to bad of an engine!

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck...cant wait to see some action pics:cool:

11. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

(FORD) Found On Road Drag racing...
    Seriously, the old FORD trucks are my favorite body style, wish they would go back into production...Nice truck by the way..