1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JeepCreepn01, Feb 19, 2007.

1. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

got tired of my f-250 i think i'm gonna use my jeep
    i know my house is ghetto i just bought it i need to do some work

100_1508.jpg

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

There you go we need another sub LOL What kind of ballast you using:D
    Sorry I had to jump off the phone I am at the wifes shop and I had a customer. :waving:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  3. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

seeing how the suspension is so soft i'll have to beef that up i'm sure it would out push my truck i just might have a problem carrying more the 150# of salt and my salt spreader:salute:

4. jkitterman

jkitterman Senior Member

The Jeep is all shiny next to the house. You should have gotten it a little dirty so the house didn't look so bad. I think the house looks Grandma not Ghetto. Tells us about the Jeep and what is on it.

5. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

it was a grandpa house he just lived here and decided to update NOTHING
    jeeps a 2000 6" long arm lift, 35" tires and another set of tires just for wheelin with beadlocks,dana 44's front and rear with lockers custom cage i built tied into the frame with seats tied into the cage also and 5point harness, its got all kinds of other do-dads a friend told me once he wishes he had a jeep so he could buy all the parts off me that i dont like when i put them on o he could build his own jeep i'm a jeep nut basically im working on new axles right now i need stronger ones

6. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Did you have that western on the 250 or is it new?

7. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

no its on my truck the plow usually is in the garage but been usuing it alot the last few weeks been sitting outside and usuing my jeep so it doesnt walk away i was outside and it just looked like it was hooked to my jeep thoguht it was cool