1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chefdrp, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

Hre is a pic of my bosses new truck. He had a black one but it got dirty too fast so he got a white one a few weeks later.

sample pics 015.jpg
  2. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

from the front

sample pics 014.jpg
  3. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Nice truck. Did a Fisher dealer put that on? I have a 1500 Avalanche and they wouldn't. :waving:
  4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Have you got a picture of it with the plow raised? It looks like the plow is way to heavy for the vehicle. I know the AV. is built on a 1500 chassis but the max. plow should be a 7' or 7'6" LT.
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

looks like a nice plow truck. is that a 8ft fisher?:)
  6. SRGreenleaf

SRGreenleaf Junior Member

Nice truck... How are the Fisher plows??? I have a 8'-2" Boss and love it but I've heard some good things about Fisher.
  7. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

I will get a pic of it in action when he is out plowing. sorry for not having it right now.
  8. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

The truck is a 2004 avalanche, loaded. Heated seats, sat. radio leather, on star, portable gps, etc.

The plow is a 7'6" fisher and works very well. This is my second avalanche and I have plowed with both. I do a couple of my businesses and some freebies for neighbors. (divorcees, etc)
    Hey ya never know!!

The plow was put on for me by the dealer who also also sells fisher plows.
  9. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Is it a 1500 or 2500? I have seen a few 2500 AV's around in this area.
  10. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Ithas to be the 1500. Look at the wheels, I'm Pretty sure the 2500 has the 8 lug.