1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow truck need a new plow. Recommendations please.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by sectn8, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sectn8

sectn8 Junior Member

Hey All,
    I got rid of my 2002 GMC 1500 and grew up to a '07 GMC 2500HD 6.0L. I had a 7.5' Boss Super Duty on the 1500 (which was way to heavy for it) and i need to get a new plow for the new truck.

The Boss plow was the first plow i ever owned so I really don't know much about the other brands. I really like the Boss but I did run into major corrosion on the wiring and Boss makes you buy the whole new harness instead of individual plugs to replace which kind of ticked me off.

Please send me your feedback on what you all recommend. I am using the plow to plow my own shop (about an acre of plowing in Chicago) and my driveway and that's it.

Thanks all,
    Let it snow :bluebounc:redbounce
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to plowsite. Do a search for this topic. I'm not being smart, but it's been beaten to death and every single response is the same. Get the plow that you like with good dealer support.