1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow stake idea. Now I've seen everything

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PetalsandPines, Nov 18, 2005.

1. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines Senior Member

Boy I wish I had my camera with me today, stopped by one of my lawn accounts that are out of my plowing range and found that the company doing the plowing used a hockey stick. The top was spray painted fluorescent orange right over the hockey tape (the butt end). It was pounded into the ground where the blade would be. Now I've seen it all:eek: .....Hey, I guess if you know someone who owns an ice rink you can save up a whole lot of these over the course of a year.
  2. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Jesus... Talk about G H E T T O!!!
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Man, I've been coaching my sons hockey team for 5 years now, I have a ton of sticks, what a great idea.......like I gonna take his Easton Synergy and use it, don't think so......:nod: :dizzy: :nod:
  4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

With the amount of snow Buffalo gets I'm surprised they dont use trees for measuring snow...
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We don't need no stinkin stakes!:gunsfiring: