1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow owner Old plow! meyers E-47 just clicks

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by ogill2783, Dec 24, 2010.

1. ogill2783

ogill2783 Junior Member

Well were to begin. I have replaced the B,C valves the solenoid the motor and the positive and negative wires. when i go to move the plow all i get is clicking at the motor. i also have completely rebuilt the pump with all new gaskets and o-rings. At my wits end with all the money i have put into this i could have bought a rebuilt set up from some one who knows what there doing.:mad:

2. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Have you checked your controller, how is the ground from the pump to the frame, i used a set of jumper cables form the negative battery post to the grounding post on the pump to test, The same goes for the positive wire to see if the motor runs. I have spent the entire day today working on Meyers plows. My wife is pissed because i just got home. Let me know if you can try the jumper cable idea, either it works or it does not. (the motor that is)

Kirby