1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow ordered and paid !!!!!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by doo-man, Aug 18, 2009.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Well I made the plunge and got a new 8' super duty, just waiting for them to get in and it will be installed and then the waiting game for mother nature to help earn the $$$$$$$

I will post pics when its installed....

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Good choice ! Any reason why you didn't go with the v plow?

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

running it on 1/2 ton and didn't want to overload it. The 8' price was enough as it was !!!!

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Who did you buy it from and what did you pay?

5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Went to Extreme Power Equipment in Kalamazoo MI I paid $4900 installed. They are a really nice bunch of guys up there willing to answer/help with any issues I have had with either my lawn equipment or plowing stuff.

6. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Well worked on the truck today got the lights all wired up, I will post a vid if I can figure it out, also got the back-up camera dialed in and ready to assist me in my backing up hopefully not into anything!!!

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member