1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow on the market

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by limargie25, Jan 25, 2004.

1. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

2. badranman

badranman Senior Member

And to think all these years I've been plowing like a sucker with my snowplow and blower! I could have gotten one of these and did it so "effortlessly". Man do I have egg on my face.

3. ClintSinger

ClintSinger Junior Member

By the sound of the fellow selling it he must have been hit over the head with one at one time.

4. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

COCKY isn't he. Better then a snowblower. Id like to see him deal with around 6" of snow with that thing. He'll be whistling a different tune.:realmad:

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Oh no, we're all going out of business LOLOLOLOLOL

6. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

Maybe he invented the pet rock? or is it ron popeel trying to get in the snow market and away from the pocket fisherman.

7. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

I'd like him to come over and give me a FREE home demostration.

8. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I'd like to see that thing scrape up packed snow (where the footprints are) with that thing...good luck, if it can do it, I'll buy 5!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:nod:

Chris

9. tsr770

tsr770 Junior Member
    from SE MI

My neighbor actually has one of those, but his is yellow and appears to be old. I watched him do 3-4 inches the other day, it looked to work pretty well until he got to the edge where he had a foot or so of rolloff from it. Then he pushed and pulled and ended up getting a shovel to finish it off. That was about the time I hooked up my plow and cleared my drive in 3 passes then went back inside. I have asked him multiple times if he wanted me to push his driveway, but he says nah.. this thing works great... lol if he only knew

10. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

god with all the !'s on their i thought he was that guy from tv screaming at me!

and to think, i never knew my driveway could be done in 5mins...guaranteed:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. BrianK10

BrianK10 Junior Member

I've used them before. They're great when you have 2-3 inches of DRY snow on sidewalks and such, but if it gets wet, or anymore falls and or gets packed down, you're SOL. They're worth it if you get little snowfall, but me personally, I'll stick to my SnowBlower.

Brian