1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow on old dually...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 93redneck150, Dec 5, 2011.

1. 93redneck150

93redneck150 Member

I browse the forum all the time but rarely get time to post.... Love looking at all the pictures. Finally had the new plow put on my old Dually after i sold my last plow and F-250. Got to take a picture the other day and figured i would throw it on here. I,ve plowed with single rear wheel trucks since i was 16 never with the duallys before, if anyone has any numbers on how much ballast they usually run id appreciate it. Trucks a 2000 F-350 with a 9.5 MVp Plus.

2. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice trucks
  3. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

I've seen that truck before somewhere..........do you work for Ballard?
  4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck.
  5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice truck! Dually's with plow look so mean, as for ballast go's, the weight of the plow is what I run in the back of the truck,
  6. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Nice trucks go to Westerns site and use quickmatch. It will give you a ballast weight. I'd Guess 900#
  7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Great looking duallys!!!
  8. 93redneck150

93redneck150 Member

Yes i do. Just saw your post in the "what are you haulin" thread with the Nelligan truck so that makes sense.

Thanks for the coments guys. I think i already have plenty in the bed then, about 1,500lbs with fuel tank, tools, chains, binders, salt and salter.

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking trucks and have a great season