1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow on a 2005 GMC Yukon

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by RJLEATHEM, Oct 5, 2011.

1. RJLEATHEM

RJLEATHEM Junior Member

I am putting a Western ultamount on this truck . The harness i have is 29048 anda 3 port Isolation module #29070-1 and control harness 3 26345 is that all i need to wire up this plow ? Please let me know .Thank you Robert Leathem

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

We can't help you with your question with so few details. You need to go to Western's Quickmatch page http://quickmatch.westernplows.com/seldata.asp and fill in the details. It will ask you about engine size, headlamp type etc. Then you need to select a plow and finally it will tell you all the part numbers for the truck side and the plow. Just look at the list and see if what you have is right.

I had a quick look and just guessed at your model & options. This truck it quite limited to what plow it will take. I hope you are not trying to put some big Vplow or Wide out on it because it's not recommended.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011