1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new Plow Old Truck

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by rjnjr1019, Dec 11, 2008.

1. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

Just got put on today, let it snow

truck 005.jpg

2. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

another

another veiw

3. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

another pic of the snow dogg

another pic

4. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey rjnjr1019, Nice looking set up. How do you like it? Any timbrens up front? Did they end up cutting off the excess mounting bracket? Good luck this season. what kind of plowing will you be doing? Also, Only 1 pic showed up. lets see the others.

5. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

I could not get the others to post. Im only doing a few drives mine alone is 200 foot and one lot at work so far. hope to pick up a few others. we have not had any plowable snow to talk of yet but i cant wait. they used the last hole on the mounting braket so i did not have to have anything cut off the bottom. I guess specs call for at least 9 inches of clearance and i have 10.5. just got the truck back today and waiting for the white stuff to fall. the total cost for the plow, tax. and install was 3620.00 came in cheaper then the quoted me. didnt have to do anything to the frount end and i added 600lbs in the bed for weight. will wait and she how it works out.

6. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Good Luck, Looks like a little extra Christmas $ huh? I had a problem posting pics that were the same size. I adjusted each pic to a different size and then it let me attach them.

7. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

thanks for the help good luck to you aswell

8. searlo45

searlo45 Junior Member

nice, overall it is a good plow, I like most aspects of mine

9. NDSCAR85

NDSCAR85 Junior Member
    from NEWYORK

I have a 06 dodge ram 1500 and i am looking to put a plow on mine... how is it so far.. does the truck handle the plow weight well, does it squat, how much does the plow weigh... thanks