1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow old truck wiring issues

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by SnowPusherVT, Nov 18, 2012.

1. SnowPusherVT

SnowPusherVT Junior Member

so last year i bought a new/old truck 01 dodge cummins, and a new fisherV installed and wired it, the lights keep the high beams on all the time but if i switch the plugs the plow lights work fine and when i disconect the plow i have to switch the plug back or the truck lights dont work, i called the dealer and they said the commons needed to be switched but didnt know if it was at the dodge plug or the ficher plug or what. so im hoping one of you has a better more explained idea.:dizzy:
    Frank

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I would think it would be the Truck.....

3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Snowpusher, is this a four port isolation module set up? And if it is,go to the light blue headlight plugs on the Fisher head light harnesses you have three wires, light blue, orange and red. Is the middle wire light blue or orange?