1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow, just need snow!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by turbo38sfi, Dec 8, 2006.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Got a Snoway 26 series put on my 06 Silverado yesterday. Really excited to use it and see how great the downpressure works. Trouble is the weather in NH lately has been in the 50s!! Go figure. Today was freezing, we just need some precipitation now and I can put this baby to work and start paying itself off.
  2. turk

turk Junior Member

Good luck with your new plow.:bluebounc Like you I am waiting for snow to try my in plow (8.5 Hiniker).:gunsfiring: I got to try it once so far this year but I had to drive a hour north to do it.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

We at Sno-Way appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays!
  4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

sounds good got any pics??
  5. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

No, not yet. I am going to snap a few. I made a pretty neat little mount for the wireless joystick I wanted to post.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

where in NH are you? and where did you have the plow put on?
  7. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

I'm in Derry and had it done at Pro Image in Manchester, NH

Here's the pictures of my control mount I made. Fits me perfect in terms of not having to stretch or anything. This is in an 06 Silverado, but the console's been the same for this generation. Just took a piece of 3/4" MDF, traced out the little rubber pad that was in the console and used a band saw to cut it out then sanded it and routered the bottom so it would sit down nicely. With some velcro on the bottom it's not going anywhere unless I pull it out.

8. Rampart Ranger

Rampart Ranger Senior Member

Owning a good piece of equipment is it's own reward!:D 'Course, it would be nice to make it pay for itself, also!

I have put a fair amount of $ into equipment this year and hope to see results in production. Have already seen results in ease of use, added capability, and pride of ownership. None of these, however, has as of yet fattened my wallet!

Oh well, "No guts, no glory"! To succeed, one must continually invest in improving equipment, skills, and management of both. Then, trust Christ that He will smile on us and provide profitable work. That's the "Puritan Work Ethic" that made this country great.

"To man is duty, to God results!" - author unknown