1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow Jeep for local dealer

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by JK-Plow, Nov 21, 2011.

1. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

002.jpg

049.jpg

New 2012 Jeep with light bar for warning light. Light bar purchased from Quadratech.

002.jpg

049.jpg

2. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

050.jpg

051.jpg

Light bar is the Warrior Safari Sport front light bar. Dealer cut off outer tabs and put a metal plate down so as to be able to use a magnet mount light.

050.jpg

051.jpg

3. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

As you can see, the bar can be removed for Summer use and reattached for Winter. Local plow dealer bought the bar and fixed it up for the car dealer. Can very easilly put a fixed light on the bar.

4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I like the bar idea with pins. Quite the low-tech light though. A clear Sound Off Pinnacle would match better and have a lower profile.

5. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

sh!t, I like it! tho my minds keeps telling me that jeep would tip the ass end off the ground! lmao

6. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

The snow plow dealer wanted to put a leveling kit on the Jeep, but the dealer said no. I would have put a different light on it too, but that is the brand the snow plow dealer sells.