1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow for my f150

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by steves06f150, Dec 12, 2011.

1. steves06f150

steves06f150 Junior Member

Just got my new plow put on my 06 f150 I know half ton boo. Hey it's what I have figure I'll run it in the ground then up grade. Ok know for the plow it's a boss superduty 7.6 and I love it truck holds the weight pretty well definitely going to run about 600 pounds of weight in the bed I'll post pics soon once I figure out how to do it with my iPhone please comment and let me know

2. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

Post the pics! i have a boss 7'6 standard duty on my f150 and i love it also. i would like to see how that truck holds the super duty!

3. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

You should be fine. Just let your trans cool down every couple of hours. I just mounted a new Boss 7.6 Super on a 2006 Chevy 1500.

4. steves06f150

new pics

trying to give you guys some pics of the truck hope it works

truck2.JPG

truck1.JPG

photo.JPG

5. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

How does the truck handle that super duty? i have a standard duty on my fx4 f150 and i had to have a leveling kit installed. post a pic with the blade raised from the side, i would like to see how it sits on the truck

6. steves06f150

Next time it's on which might be awhile since we don't have any snow or any in the near future I will take another pic I have a leveling kit to and I'm running 285/75/17 and it holds it pretty good way better with weight in the bed