1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new plow cost?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mulcahy mowing, May 31, 2008.

1. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I'm looking at a new to me truck. it currently has a 8' MM1 mounted on it but its about time the truck got a new plow.

i was wondering if anyone could help me find the prices of a few fisher plows i've searched but had little luck...

first i'm looking at an 8' HD and also the 8 1/2' HD
    finally the xtreme v 81/2' ss

the truck is a 2002 f250 in amazing shape aside from the old plow
    any recommendations as to the best plow i can put on her?

im used to my blizzard but think its time for a fisher.

thanks!

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I would think regardless of how close NEW fisher dealers might be, finding one on here & getting it shipped would still be a heck of a deal. Most people never look back once they go to a stainless V.

3. mulcahy mowing

i really love the look of the stainless v i worked alongside one all winter the things it could do were awesome zero snow sticking to the blade.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

pull out the piggy bank

5. mulcahy mowing

thats the plan :)

got the cash all saved up for the new truck and plow

6. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

7. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Here in VT it cost $4400 to have a 8' Sno Guard HD and a MM2 put on a 07 Ram 2500