1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow choice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MikeT2500, Nov 7, 2012.

1. MikeT2500

MikeT2500 Junior Member

I'm in the market for a new plow. Do a mix of commercial subbing and residential. Choices are snowdogg ex80 for 3800, blizzard 8' HD for 3800, SnoWay 29R for 5950 and have been looking at hiniker as well. Any reccomendations?

2. gwhalen3

gwhalen3 Member

I've been pretty impressed with my snowdogg. Great price and well built No problems so far and plows better than my mm1. I have the HD75 on a 2000 chevy 2500 ext. cab. The best value out there. I paid $3000 installed out the door!! Kind of a silly name but legit plow.

3. MikeT2500

MikeT2500 Junior Member

Thank you for the input. Ive read many positive reviews on them. Going to dealer tomorrow to see how their service is. The snoway dealer was very impressive as far as service today