1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New plow buddies

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fireboy5722, Feb 4, 2014.

1. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

Here's mine he's a 2 year old Black and Tan coon hound!

image.jpg

2. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing Senior Member
    from SE PA

good looking pootch. I've thought about taking one of mine along for a ride when I plow but it'd be a mess. I did my driveway today and my one dog hopped in with me. He was flying all over the cab. I wasn't even being a maniac driving either. There was a post on here a little while ago about a guy that takes his dog with him.

3. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

All I have to say to him is "wanna go trucking" and he gets real excited

4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Great looking dog! I would take my Chocolate Lab/Weim with me plowing but he doesn't like quad rides. hahaha

5. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Very cool!! Good 2 c others takes there BEST friends with them..LOL
    I have a 18month old GSD that goes EVERYWHERE with me in the truck, EVERYWHERE!!!
    Vet said we may even need 2 give her Xanex when i don't take her cause she sits at the door n cries for hours on end till I get home…. The wife hates it 2 say the least!! lmao