1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Plow and Truck

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Buckhunter, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Buckhunter

Buckhunter Member

Business has been good and have picked up a number of new contracts from people unhappy with their plow guy. Finally broke down and bought a used 2008 F-250 with a 8.5 fisher v plow. Just wondering how guys like these plows. I've never owned a fisher only boss but have used a fisher on a number of occasions. Anything I need to watch out for as far as maintnence or problems you have had. Its a fisher so Im pretty confident it will be reliable plow for many years.

2. TD BOBCAT

TD BOBCAT Junior Member

I just purchsed(Sept of 2008) an 06 F550 w/dump body and a Fisher 9'6" V plow and LOVE i! Previously I went out in Skid Steers and now I go in the comfort of my truck and let the employees go out in the skid steers. I is MUCH easier to get to a site for touch ups and the Vplow is great for bulking snow to piles. I don't know how I managered without it