1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New pics of truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kj330, Mar 9, 2009.

1. kj330

kj330 Member

here is some new pics of my truck in CT

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Sweeeet plow and truck

Cool to see another CT guy...Somers, CT here

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

what size blade is it. 8.5 or 9.5. I dont see many guys go with the 9.5. I am going to get a 9.5 western mvp poly in a couple of weeks. 5500 out the door installed.

4. kj330

kj330 Member

8.5. i heard of some problems withe nthe 9.5 so i went with this one. plus i got a hell of a deal at 4500.00 installed with out the truck under mount. i allready had it on truck.

5. kj330

kj330 Member

nickv13412 i am out of Tolland but have some relitives in Somers...if you need anything give me a shout....

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

very niice I am very close to selling my meyer to get a X blade I am liking them alot

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

It is the same plow just bigger. What kind of problems are they having. I really like th truck and plow. I was going to get a fisher like that but it weighs about 100 lbs more and I think I would be pushing the limits with that.

8. kj330

kj330 Member

From what i have heard, the center pin on the 9.5 bend easily.Which i dont understand. 9.5 have the wingstops, the 8.5 doesnt. I am going to add them this summer it just seems like a smart idea. As far as the weight. it is over100 pounds hevier then my MM2. BUT while in the up position it is the same because of the V position, if you are driving around town, with the plow up you always want it in the V position, this not only helps on gas but takes 35% of the weight and put it much closer to the truck body. (less twist on frame then a MM2 8 footer. and much more compact.) I notice no more weight then before and this truck has over 150K on a gasser.. Get the V

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice looking setup man. nice to see someone else from CT

10. Lakewlc

Lakewlc Junior Member
    from CT

whats the name of your company?

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that is the same exact plow i want lol. would look nice on mine too. looks great on yours. good ol ford doesnt squat!

12. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Nice set-up. What did you do with your MM2?

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice setup! How do you like the Fisher Xtreme V? I like how they look, but there are no dealers around here.

14. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice setup

15. kj330

kj330 Member

MM@ went to the firdt person in 2 hrs for 2400.00 and this plow is the fastest and most efficiant plow i have ever used....

16. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

You couldn't fit the whole truck in the picture? I like what I can see, but how about a better picture.

17. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful truck :D

18. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck and the plow looks awesome on it:drinkup:

19. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Sweet looking rig.

I didn't notice, that a 250 or a 350 you got that mounted on?

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice plow.....i want to make the same switch....i wanted to go use...now im thinking going brand new.....wait until july to get it....The truck does not sag at all.....how do you like the plow? Have you use it?